Cabot Lodge Securities, LLC - Privacy Notice
Our Commitment to Protecting Your Privacy
Cabot Lodge Securities, LLC ("Cabot Lodge") realizes that you may be concerned about the confidentiality and security of the financial and personal information you have entrusted or will entrust with Cabot Lodge in the normal course of conducting securities transactions and providing related investment services. Cabot Lodge is committed to ensuring the confidentiality and security of your financial and personal information.
In furtherance thereof and to fully comply with Regulation S-P of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission regarding the use and disclosure of nonpublic personal information, Cabot Lodge makes the following notification and pledge:
1. Cabot Lodge collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
a. Information Cabot Lodge receives from you on applications or other forms;
b. Information about your transactions with Cabot Lodge, its affiliates or others; and
c. Information Cabot Lodge receives from a consumer reporting agency.
2. Cabot Lodge does not sell customer account/nonpublic personal information to anyone. Cabot Lodge may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
a. Information Cabot Lodge receives from you on applications or other forms such as your name, address, social security number, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, marital status, income, net worth, assets and/or driver's license number;
b. Information about your transactions with Cabot Lodge, its affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transaction(s), credit usage, investment objectives and/or trade experience; and
c. Information Cabot Lodge receives from a consumer reporting agency about you, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
3. Cabot Lodge may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
a. Financial service providers, such as banks, securities broker/dealers, mutual fund companies, etc., as necessary to complete specific transactions; and
b. State and federal regulatory agencies, as required by law.
4. Cabot Lodge restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to only those employees or representatives of Cabot Lodge that need to know this information to provide products or services to you. Cabot Lodge and its affiliates and representatives maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
If our representative servicing your account leaves us to join another broker-dealer, the representative is permitted to retain copies of your information so that he or she can continue to serve you at the new firm. The representative is still required to keep your personal information confidential and secure and may only use it to service your account.
6. IF YOU PREFER THAT Cabot Lodge NOT DISCLOSE NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO NONAFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES, you may opt out of these disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures otherwise permitted by applicable law). If you wish to opt out of disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties, you may call the following toll-free number 1-888-99-22268, or send an e-mail stating your desire to opt out to email@example.com. Cabot Lodge will not disclose any nonpublic personal information within thirty (30) days of your receipt of this Notice.